Monday, July 10, 2006


Sunday

I was invited to a baby shower in Bloomfield Hills for Trisha who is having a baby girl in August. My Yahoo map worked perfectly and I drove straight there without any problem. I was happy to spend some time with Carole and Sherry and catching up with what they're doing. My gifts to Trisha were the baby quilt, quilted ball, basket, and ducks that I've talked about here before.
Then on the way back to Jackson I stopped at the new IKEA in Canton. It's at a very convenient location, easy driving and parking, and a beautiful store. We always like to go to IKEA in Chicago. (Not that I need anything IKEA sells! My house is full. I just love window shopping!) Actually I bought packages of IKEA cookies with the chocolate centers. I'm embarrassed to say how many!

No comments: