Monday, June 04, 2007

Beauty
I have beautiful pictures to show you today. One of my favorite hobbies is knitting so sometimes I like to make knit items as gifts. Here are my two beautiful daughters-in-law. Kelly, below, is modeling a Leaf Lace Shawl that I knit for her recently, and Marta, right, is in a vest I knit from the latest issue of Vogue Knitting.

















Next please see my beautiful little friend Mary Jo who celebrated her third birthday at my house last evening. She is a sweet little girl and it was wonderful to share this special day with her.

There is nothing more beautiful than a new baby. Below please see Matthew peacefully sleeping in his crib. Sometimes we can see that he is dreaming indicated by a little eye movement and hands and feet moving slightly. What can a new baby dream about? If only we could know.


The last picture is a flower from a peony bush next to my house. It was raining hard when I picked it so I put on my raincoat and ran with my scissors so that we could enjoy it in the house. If you look closely, you can see little droplets of water still on the leaves. So beautiful!


No comments: