Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Old Friends

Old friends are the best! Here are my old friends today at lunch. We have been together for a long time, maybe 25 years or more. We all worked at the same school and shared many ups and downs through the years. From left to right in the picture please see Pat, me, Mickey, Pat (yes, two Pat's!) and Donna. The ladies in the picture are just a few of my old friends---there are many more and everyone is important to me! Now many of us are retired and we have time to get together for lunch occasionally. There are wonderful lively discussions which are a mix of what happened years ago with what is happening now. Sometimes we talk about local news or world events. Sometimes the discussions are “spirited”. I really appreciate and highly value all my old friends.

No comments: