Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas LunchYesterday my group of old friends had lunch together as you can see in the above picture. We all taught together at school for years and years. Now we're all retired and try to have lunch together every couple of weeks. Our lunch yesterday was especially nice because two people have had health issues recently. Mickey in blue fell, broke her pelvis, and was in the hospital for some time. Pat in purple has had various challenges for herself and her husband. We have shared a lot through the years and I really love my friends, these plus many others.




Here are a couple of pictures of recent visitors to my house. Yoshie , on the right in the picture, is my student. Her beautiful daughter and her sister had been visiting from Japan and stopped to see me. They were able to see a really heavy snow while here!





The last picture is me with my student Kaori. My students are very kind and eager to learn, and it is a great pleasure to know them.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Hi Joanne ~ what a beautiful blog! Just a quick note to say that Fr. McElduff can be seen on youtube now and he has a number of videos posted!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7OifqPfceoA