Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Fun with Gabe
Gabriel's family just returned from their vacation so I'm spending a few days with them while Steve and Marta return to work and everyone eases back to daily life. This is such a pleasure for me because I love to spend time with my grandchildren. Let me tell you what we did today:















First we went to McDonald's for lunch. (Gabe's choice.) I know it's not the healthiest food, but we had such a good time talking together.





McDonald's has an excellent play area which Gabe enjoyed.
































Then we went to the local library, one of my favorite places. The library in Gabe's town is excellent in design; we could read books and talk quietly without bothering anyone. We stayed there a long time looking at books, magazines, and seeing what was going on.















This evening we baked cookies. I didn't take any pictures but I think I've shown you pictures of Gabe's cookie helping skill before!


Such a glorious day for Gabe and me!

2 comments:

Jack E Ohs NYC said...

He is adorable! I love the difference in his smile when he is at Mcdonalds and the library. :))

Jack E Ohs NYC said...

He is adorable! I love the difference in his smile when he is at Mcdonalds and the library. :))