Thursday, April 19, 2007


Finished Projects
Here's a couple of things that I just finished. The first is a leaf lace shawl, which has been stretched and blocked so that it is drying on my basement floor. This is a very interesting and easy pattern. It's the second time I've made it so this time it went really quickly.






Next is a baby set. When we visit Steve and Marta, there is a wonderful Chinese restaurant where we enjoy eating. The wife of the owner is a young lady who arrived in the U.S. about 5 years ago and has become a good friend of Marta's. She is expecting her first child, a baby boy, in June, so I finished up this sweater set for Marta to give to her. I think every baby should come into the world with a few hand made things, and I love to make baby things!

Maybe spring is really here at last? Temperatures should hit almost 70 degrees this weekend!

No comments: