Wednesday, November 15, 2006


Good News!
We have lots of good news and things to celebrate! Welcome to the world, Louisa Jane Deyer, a New York City girl, seen in the picture on the left. Louisa was born on Monday, weighing 8 pounds and 2 ounces, 21 inches long. She is my dear cousin Carole's second granddaughter, daughter of Dr. Tim and Bernie. Isn't she beautiful?











Speaking of beautiful, how about my lovely daughter-in-law Kelly, also of New York City, or at least nearby in Hoboken, New Jersey? We are so delighted that Kelly is expecting our third grandchild in May. We won't know if the baby is a boy or girl because Kelly and Tom would like a surprise. Here is Kelly at 14 weeks. Tom waited a long time to find the right girl, and Kelly is so right for him!











My last wonderful picture is the latest of Gabriel. He is now two and a half years old and this is his school picture. He is really just as cute as this with a happy smile. Sorry everybody, I'm a really proud grandmother, and I adore my grandchildren!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a really cute picture of your Grandson. You must be very proud of him.

Toyin

Anonymous said...

That little LuLu is the cutest little bundle of joy! Of course I am totally biased! Thanks for posting her picture and I LOVE the website. It is so much fun and very happy!!

xoxox
LuLu's Mom