Thursday, February 05, 2009

A Visit

Yesterday Cathy, Sasha, and Scarlett were here for a little visit. We had a lovely day. I enjoyed playing with Scarlett. She loves reading books with me. We can enjoy the same book over and over. It is lovely to enjoy books with children.


Cathy is modeling a knitting project, the clapotis, that I have been working on for awhile. I made four Clapotis scarves/ shawls for the girls in my life for Christmas. I finished the ones I made for Marta, Kelly, and Yesicka in time for the holiday. Cathy's I just finished this week. Cathy is a knitter too, so I knew she would understand if I took longer to finish hers.


Late in the afternoon Scarlett was in the rocking chair with her father while he softly sang a Korean song to her. She was soon fast asleep and had a very nice nap. When she woke up, she was happy and ready to play again.

No comments: